Happy June and happy almost summer! I can't believe it's summer break (or will be soon for some)! While the school year seemed so long, it also jammed by so quickly. Not sure how that's possible, but it's how it felt to us.
We are looking forward to pool days with friends and family, easy, relaxing mornings, more relaxed bedtimes, and no stressing about school for a bit. We are also waiting to hear what June 15th brings as far as more things opening up and in-person events and activities and I look forward to filling up the event calendar with all of the local family fun.
Still need summer camp? Be sure to check out the Summer Camp Guide.
Macaroni Kid Fremont is here to help keep those kids busy and having fun:
- 75+ FREE or Almost FREE Activities to Keep the Kids Busy
- Tri-City Parks and Playgrounds Guide
- Hiking Trails in Fremont, Newark, Union City, and Nearby Areas
- 7 Creeks and Streams in the Bay Area for Kids to Splash In
- Kid-Friendly Bay Area Breweries: Parent Picks for Kid-Friendly Outings
- DIY Summer Camp: Theme Ideas for 6 Weeks of Summer Fun
- Dog Parks in Fremont, Newark, and Union City
If you hear of any online/virtual events or (safe) in-person events not on the Macaroni Kid Fremont event calendar, please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or on our Facebook page here and I will update the calendar ASAP.
Normally, we publish the new monthly park review the second Monday of the month, but it's in this week's edition. Be sure to check it out! We feature one tri-city park each month to help make exploring our local parks easier for mom and fun for the kids!
Peace, Love, and Macaroni ~ Jen ~ Macaroni Kid Fremont Publisher