While our area may still be mostly shut down, Macaroni Kid Fremont is constantly on the lookout for virtual as well as (safe) in-person events and activities. We always have great articles, tons of online and virtual events, and ideas and activities to share with you. Be sure to check the site daily for updates and awesome events and activities to enjoy with the family and don't miss our guide to Valentine's Day Events and Fun for the Whole Family!
We also recommend taking advantage of our guide to Hiking Trails in Fremont, Newark, Union City, and Nearby Areas and our guide to Tri-City Parks and Playgrounds and finding some great (and safer) outdoor places to explore with the kids during this trying time.
If you hear of any online/virtual events or (safe) in-person events not on the Macaroni Kid Fremont event calendar, please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or on our Facebook page here and I will update the calendar ASAP.
- Your Life in Color! At-Home Activities that will Brighten Your Day
- 9 Ways to Make Passover Fun and Meaningful
- 10 Tips on How to Survive a School Closure, from a Homeschool Mom
- Imagination Gone Wild! At-Home Activities for a Roaring Good Time
- Over 50 Virtual Field Trips: Zoos, Aquariums, Countries, Museums, and More
- 25 Screen-Free Activities You Can Do at Home
- Support Small Businesses During this Unexpected Crisis
- School Cancelled? 37 Free Educational Resources Kids Can Use At Home
- Stuck At Home? Check Out Our Guide of Easy Crafts, Recipes and More
- Free Daily Schedule Printable for School Closing
- Going Stir Crazy? Here are 14 Fun Inside Activities for Kids
Be sure to check out next week's newsletter to find our first monthly park review. We will feature one tri-city park each month to help make exploring our local parks easier for mom and fun for the kids!
Peace, Love, and Macaroni ~ Jen ~ Macaroni Kid Fremont Publisher