Saturday evenings are meant to be savored. Come relax and soak in the sounds of summer with live music while you dine.
Join us every Saturday in August and September from 5:30 to 8:00 pm for Union Landing’s Summertime Sounds Music Series.
Enjoy performances that pair perfectly with dinner on the outdoor patio at Tomatina, Buffalo Wild Wings, Menya Shono, Habit Burger, or Dave’s Hot Chicken.
Located across from Century Theatres.
- August 6th ~ The Dix Bruce Swing Trio
- August 13th ~ Joey T and Friends (Latin & Contemporary Rock & Roll)
- August 20th ~ The Jaques Ibula Trio (Mix of Blues, Folk, Soul, and Reggae)
- August 27th ~ Charlie Barreda and Friends (Latin Jazz mix of Mambo, Cha Cha, Bolero, Bossa Nova, and Samba)
- September 3rd ~ Tropic XX (Steel Drum music from Jamaica, Trinidad, Granada, Haiti, and St. Croix)
- September 10th ~ Hipster Cocktail Party (Funk and Rhythm & Blues)
- September 17th ~ The Donna Spitzer Trio (Jazz, Blues, Jump, Big Band, and Swing)
- September 24th ~ Charlie Barreda and Friends (Motown, Rhythm & Blues, and Salsa)
We always recommend confirming details before attending.
All are welcome
Just show up!