Notes regarding timeRepeats at 11:30 AM for Grades 6-12
Register today to join in on the Virtual Open House:
- They will discuss how their internationally benchmarked curriculum progresses from their Early Learning to High School Program and across disciplines.
- Hear from Early Learning, Primary, Middle, and High School Subject Expert Teachers in math, science, humanities, world languages, fine arts, and more. Their Subject Expert Teachers will share how they create a dynamic, content-rich environment for high-level learning.
- Hear from currently enrolled students and have your questions answered.
- Lower School (TK-Grade 5): 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Upper School (Grades 6-12): 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM
BASIS Independent Fremont is a Transitional Kindergarten to Grade 12 private school in Fremont. Home to the globally benchmarked BASIS Curriculum, a liberal arts program with advanced STEM offerings designed to inspire mastery and excellence in their students as they learn at the highest international levels.
Their teachers are passionate educators with proven subject expertise who make learning an engaged and joyful endeavor. They offer a diverse array of clubs and sports to help students discover new passions and build skills outside of the classroom environment.
Parents - register here