Looking for a new dish to bring to Thanksgiving Dinner? Impress your family and friends with this great low carb “fake-out” potato recipe. Best of all, it’s kid approved!
- 2 1/2 cups fresh cauliflower steamed and cooked until tender
- 1/2 cup sour cream (Greek yogurt works too!)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 6 slices crumpled cooked bacon
- salt and pepper to taste
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Steam cauliflower and place into a bowl. Add in sour cream, mayonnaise, half of the cheese, onions, salt and pepper and half of the bacon. Mix well and spoon into a casserole dish. Top with remaining cheese and bacon. Bake for 20 minutes.