2023 Fair returns to Pleasanton with new features, foods, and entertainment! Keep reading for the giveaway!
Get ready to chill out, chow down, and catch some serious ‘Summer Vibes’ as the Alameda County Fair returns to the Pleasanton Fairgrounds for its 20-day run, June 16 – July 9, 2023.
This year, the Big O Tires Concert Series will feature headliners such as E-40, Joe Nichols, Ashanti, Night Ranger, and many other notable names.
The Drone Show, which was a new feature the Fair introduced last year, will be back to offer a beautiful lighted show every night, except July 4, above the Stella Artois Grandstand. The Fair has doubled the number of drones this year to ensure a truly dazzling display for spectators.
The Fair is serving up innovative and delicious menu items, including several new variations on the most popular food: the corn dog. Guests can enjoy a few versions of a Korean Corn Dog, with one option rolled in panko with a chili sauce and another rolled in crushed-up Ramen with a Sriracha mayo.
Veggie lovers will enjoy the Beyond Corn Dog, which is a plant-based version of the traditional classic, as well as fresh salads and several different versions of Elote.
Musubi Rice Snacks, a classic Hawaiian nosh, are predicted to be a fan favorite. Some of the variations include Teriyaki SPAM Musubi, Hawaiian Hot Dog Musubi, and even an Omni Vegan Luncheon Musubi which is vegan and plant-based.
Decadent desserts are also on the menu, with the newest this year being a deep-fried chocolate ice cream taco.
The Midway Carnival will feature fun and thrilling rides like the Tilt-a-whirl, the Grand Carousel, the Zipper, and the White-Water Log Flume.
The Fair is continuing to give back by hosting several community drives throughout the event, including a new blood drive partnership to benefit the Red Cross. Anyone who visits a Red Cross mobile location in Alameda County and donates blood between March 1 – May 31 will receive a free general admission ticket to any day the Fair is open in June.
Check for more announcements and regular updates on the 2023 Fair, visit alamedacountyfair.com.
2023 Alameda County Fair Information
Dates: June 16-July 9 (Closed Mondays & Tuesdays, but open on July 3 & 4)
Hours: 12pm-11pm daily (except July 4, 12pm-8pm)
Carnival Hours: Wed-Thurs 1pm to closing, Fri-Sun 1pm to closing, July 4 (1pm-8pm)
Horse Racing: Every Friday through Sunday, plus July 4 (no racing July 3)
Concerts: 8pm-9:15pm nightly (except July 4)
- June 16: Con Funk Shun
- June 17: Yachtley Crew - The Titans of Soft Rock
- June 18: Bee Gees Gold
- June 21: Jesse McCartney
- June 22: Ashanti
- June 23: Quiet Riot
- June 24: Queen Nation
- June 25: Mi Banda El Mexicano
- June 28: Joe Nichols
- June 29: E-40
- June 30: Gin Blossoms
- July 1: George Michael Reborn
- July 2: Purple Reign - Prince Tribute
- July 3: LANCO
- July 5: Night Ranger
- July 6: LeAnn Rimes
- July 7: Mirage, Visions of Fleetwood Mac
- July 8: Super Diamond - The Neil Diamond Tribute
- July 9: Karla Perez as Selena
Drone Show: 9:30pm nightly (except July 4)
Movies on the Lawn: Every night at 6pm, including July 4. For the full list of movies visit alamedacountyfair.com.
Special Advance Pricing (until 6/15/23):
- General (13-61) -- $15
- Seniors (62+) -- $13
- Kids (6-12) -- $13
- General Parking -- $13
- Unlimited Carnival + Sky Ride wristbands -- $32 (Valid any one day of the Fair)
- Carnival tickets may only purchase on-site at a Carnival Kiosk after June 15
- Fair Premium Season Pass (admission for all 20 days with PARKING, plus concert early access) -- $90
- Season Pass (admission for all 20 days, plus concert early access) -- $45
Regular Gate Admission* (Starting June 16 – July 9):
- General (13-61) -- $18
- Seniors (62+) -- $15
- Kids (6-12) -- $15
- Children 5 and Under -- FREE
- General Parking -- $15
- Unlimited Carnival + Sky Ride wristbands -- Wed-Thurs $37, Fri-Sun & July 4, $42 – valid any one day of Fair – may only be purchased in at a Butler Kiosk inside the Fair starting June 16
Promotions and Special Days
- Pint for a Pass: March 1-May 31 -- Give blood and receive a FREE general admission ticket good any single day of Fair is open in June
- Father’s Day: Sunday, June 18 -- Dads get a free t-shirt with general admission (while supplies last)
- Feed the Need Food Drive and $1 Ride Day: Wednesday, June 21 -- one FREE general admission for June 21 until 5pm with the donation of 4 non-perishable food items Benefits Alameda County Community Food Bank and $1 rides until 5pm
- Pet Food Drive and $1 Ride Day: Wednesday, June 28 -- Bring new, unopened pet food items to benefit Valley Humane Society and receive FREE one general admission for June 28 & $1 rides, until 5pm
- First Responder’s Day: July 4 -- Free general Fair admission with ID Until 3pm
- $1 Ride Day July 5: $1 rides until 5pm
- $3 Fair Food Bites: (Thursdays June 22, June 29, and July 6 Until 5pm) -- Select fun-sized Fair treats just $3 each
- Senior Free Admission Ticket Giveaway: Seniors 62+ -- visit a participating Senior Center in Alameda County for a free general admission ticket valid any single day. Tickets will be ready in June for pick up, limit two (2) per guest (while supplies last)
- Children 5 and Under: FREE general admission ALL DAY, EVERYDAY
- Military Appreciation: One FREE general Fair admission with valid Military ID, ALL DAY, EVERYDAY
For the current concert lineup, additional promotions, tickets, and more updates on the 2023 Fair, visit alamedacountyfair.com.
Now time for the giveaway! It's easy to enter - just click here!
Click here for the official rules.