Summer camps at Mathnasium of Newark keep math skills sharp by providing:
- Half-day camps for K-8th grade
- Full-day camps for K-5th grade
- Face-to-face, personalized math instruction
- Innovative, group learning games developed by their education experts
- Fun STEAM activities
Your child will love Camp Mathnasium. It adds up to great fun that keeps math skills sharp for the next school year and opens their minds to new possibilities!
If you're interested in their after-school math instruction or free trial class, contact Mathnasium of Newark at (510) 996-4260 or email them at email@example.com. You can also stop by their center at 5837 Jarvis Avenue.
Plus, for Macaroni Kid readers, get $50 off of your first month's tuition for their year-round program. Just make sure to mention that you heard of Mathnasium from us!
If you're interested in their summer camp, please fill out this short form: https://form.jotform.com/220295479331155.
Looking for more than summer camp? Mathnasium of Newark engages students in personalized learning tailored to their individual needs and learning styles.
Their year-round program includes:
- Free assessment to identify your child's strengths and needs
- Personalized learning plans
- 4:1 maximum student to professional instructor ratio
- Visual and tactile teaching tools to solidify conceptual knowledge and make math fun!
- Games, snacks, and prizes to reward progress and increase confidence
Plus, with hybrid enrollment, if you are out of town or home with the sniffles, you can do your sessions online.
Their Flexible Summer Punch Pass includes:
- Flexible passes to be used from June 6th through August 30th
- 12, 18, or 24 session passes available
- Available in-person or virtually
This is a great option if you are traveling this summer, but still want your child to keep their math skills sharp.