In Fremont, the Central Park Summer Concert Series returns with the scenic backdrop of beautiful Lake Elizabeth. The 2021 concerts take place between July 15 and August 19 and will feature a variety of musical genres and performers.
All concerts are held at the Central Park Performance Pavilion (next to 40204 Paseo Padre Pkwy) on Thursdays from 6:00 to 8:00 pm and are free and open to the public. Parking lots near the concert venue fill up by 5:00 pm, so plan to arrive early if you want a good spot.
- July 15th ~ The Sun Kings (Beatles Tribute)
- July 22nd ~ Ronstadt Revival (Linda Ronstadt Tribute)
- July 29th ~ Carnaval (Santana Tribute)
- August 5th ~ Journey Revisited (Journey Tribute)
- August 12th ~ David Martin's House Party (Premier Party Band)
- August 19th ~ East Bay Mudd (Big Horn Band Playin' R&B Hits)
Concerts are on Thursdays and free and open to the public. Arrive early if you want a good spot. All concerts are held at the Central Park Performance Pavilion.
BBQs are not allowed in the concert venue area. Please keep 6 feet between your group and others.