To my kids, summer means s'mores! Here's a treat to make in the kitchen.
- 1 sleeve of graham crackers
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, very soft
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups roughly chopped chocolate or chocolate chips
- About 2 cups mini-marshmallows
- Set oven to 375 degrees. Crush up the graham crackers and combine the dry ingredients.
- Cream the butter and the sugar then add in the eggs and the vanilla.
- Slowly add in the dry ingredients.
- Add in the chocolate chips.
- Bake cookies for 10 minutes.
- Pull cookies out and place 3 to 5 marshmallows on top.
- Bake cookies for another 2 to 4 minutes.
Enjoy the cookies!