I love me a peanut butter cookie. But I like chewy cookies -- not the crumbly ones (unless I am putting on top of ice cream or yogurt!) If you're like me and like yourself a chewy cookie, you are going to love these peanut butter cookies. Enjoy!
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup oatmeal
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix together peanut butter, sugar, vanilla extract, and eggs until blended well.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix until combined well.
- Roll dough into balls and place on cookie sheet.
- Press down with fork vertically and horizontally to make the traditional peanut butter hashmarks.
- Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes (depending on how big you roll your cookies).
- Let sit on baking sheet for 1 minute before transferring to cooling rack or plate.
Yields 12-16 cookies