Each week local mom, Shawna Johnson, schedules several local play dates for families in the area. All are welcome to join in. Most are in the tri-city area, but now and then they will be in a surrounding community. Put them on your calendar and go meet some new people and visit some new parks or locations with the kids! Click on the links below for more details.
Here's what is scheduled for this week:
- Wednesday, February 6th from 10:00 AM to Noon Morning Play Date at Mayhews Landing Park in Newark. Enjoy a morning play date at the park with the kids.
- Thursday, February 7th from 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM at Stratford Village Park in Hayward. Bring a picnic lunch and enjoy lunch at the park for some fun with the kids and friends.
- Friday, February 8th from 10:00 AM to Noon Morning Play Date at Mariner Park in Union City. Enjoy a morning play date and meet new friends at the park. *If it rains, the location will change. Click on the event to find out more.
- Friday, February 8th from 3:15 PM to 5:00 PM After School Play Date at Irvington Community Park. Enjoy some time at the park in the afternoon to kick off the weekend.
- Sunday, February 10th from 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM Weekend Play Date at Niles Community Park in Fremont. Enjoy a weekend play date with the family.
In addition to these fun play dates, you can always find loads of family fun on the Macaroni Kid Fremont calendar! CLICK HERE to see what's happening in Fremont, Newark, and Union City this month!