Each week local mom, Shawna Johnson, schedules several local play dates for families in the area. All are welcome to join in. Most are in the tri-city area, but now and then they will be in a surrounding community. Put them on your calendar and go meet some new people and visit some new parks or locations with the kids! Click on the links below for more details.
Here's what is scheduled for this week:
- Wednesday, January 23rd from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM Morning Play Date at Always Dream Park in Fremont. Enjoy a morning play date at the park with the kids.
- Thursday, January 24th from 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM at the Farm at Ardenwood Farm in Fremont. Bring a picnic lunch and enjoy lunch at the Farm for some fun with the kids and friends.
- Friday, January 25th from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM Morning Play Date at Town Estates Park in Union City. Enjoy a morning play date and meet new friends at the park.
- Friday, January 25th from 3:15 PM to 5:00 PM After School Play Date at Charles F. Kennedy Park in Union City. Enjoy some time at the park in the afternoon to kick off the weekend.
- Saturday, January 26th from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM Weekend Play Date at Veterans Memorial Park in Union City. Enjoy a weekend play date at the park! Feel free to bring a picnic lunch to enjoy at the park.
In addition to these fun play dates, you can always find loads of family fun on the Macaroni Kid Fremont calendar! CLICK HERE to see what's happening in Fremont, Newark, and Union City this month!