We frequently get into a rut of what we are cooking for dinner each week and end up with the same few meals rotating through each week. Chicken is popular in our house, so needless to say, everyone LOVED this one. And we had no leftovers even though I planned for enough for at least hubby to take some for lunch the next day... kids!!
What you need:
- Chicken Breasts
- Sour Cream
- Panko Breadcrumbs
- Italian Seasoning
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Parmesan Cheese, if desired
What you do:
- Prepare your chicken breasts by slicing them in half to make them thinner.
- Season both sides with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning.
- Brush both sides with sour cream (I used about 1 tsp for each piece of chicken and didn't tell my hubby because he hates sour cream, yet loved this meal).
- Press chicken into Panko to cover it with breadcrumbs.
- In large pan, at medium-high heat, add 1 to 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Once heated up, add chicken and cook 3 to 5 minutes per side (bigger pieces will take closer to 5 minutes on each side to cook through).
- Once the chicken is cooked, sprinkle with fresh parmesan cheese, if desired.
- Serve with rice, mashed potatoes or any sides you prefer and don't expect leftovers!