You can bring the taste of summer to your next meal or get together with this recipe, too!
- 6 oz. can of frozen lemonade or limeade (note: I LOVE the flavor of lemonade and wanted it to be VERY prominent, so I used a full 11.5 oz. can)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 12 oz. whipped topping (I used a bit more - closer to 16 oz.)
- 2 graham cracker crusts (I used premade that I bought at the store, but feel free to make your own if you are feeling ambitious!)
- In a bowl, blend the frozen lemonade, sweetened condensed milk, and whipped topping by hand or with an electric mixer.
- Once smooth, pour mixture into the 2 graham cracker crusts.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Serve frozen.