- Brownie Mix
- Mini Marshmallows
- Graham Crackers
- Chocolate Chips
- Prepare the brownie mix as instructed on the box and bake in a 9x13 pan, adjusting time so it is five minutes less that time required.
- While brownies are baking, break approximately eight graham crackers into 1-inch pieces.
- Remove brownies from the oven and sprinkle marshmallows, graham cracker pieces and chocolate chips over the top.
- Return to oven for remaining five minutes (marshmallows will melt and puff).
- To "toast" the top, place pan under broiler for 1-2 minutes (watch closely so they don't burn).
Enjoy your "taste of the outdoors" in the comfort of your home!