This is a great project to do with young children to celebrate the 4th of July because after all the pieces are cut, they can do it independently. As much as I love creating art with my daughter, sometimes it's great for them to have that independence.
- Paper plates
- Red, white and blue stars cut from construction paper
- Ribbon for hanging
- Glitter (optional)
- Cut out the center of the paper plates.
- Supply children with red, white and blue stars that are cut from construction paper. Older children can do the cutting themselves.
- Let children glue the stars onto the paper plates "wreaths
- Hole punch the top of the paper plate and add ribbon, so your children can proudly display their wreath.